Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
- Blue Cross
- Clergy pay
- Single Case Agreements
- Out Of Network (OON) Benefits
- Self/Cash pay
- Sliding scale for cash pay upon request when needed
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met/how much has been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Monday through Wednesday 9 AM to 6 PM, Thursday 9 AM to 8 PM
Evening or Friday appointments upon request when available.
We have an on call therapist Friday-Sunday night.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards, and HSA as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact our office for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!